Saturday, February 6, 2010

the morning after

Woke up after some much needed sleep and found myself wondering where my latest creative notions had gone to. I was bursting at the seams with images and compositions, projects and concepts. It seems that these ideas have escaped me for now.
I decided to start off my day with a good cup of tea and then a walk with my dog. Hoping fresh air and sunshine would help.
Returned from my walk and am back on the couch getting ready to watch a movie. Turns out I live with an enabler ... that combined with my natural attraction to all things relaxing, I fold. The only thing that has successfully made me loathe couch & Tv time is football. A bunch of whistles, time outs and something called off-sides usually produces a migraine and an immense state of boredom. I usually retreat to my studio while the game entertains my darling. With the super bowl on tomorrow I can hopefully get some work done. Go team me...


1 comment:

  1. have a wonderful day Johni ..
    we r thinkn' bout U...
    soon girlfriend ....

    all out love ..

    ReplyDelete